What If Manglik Marries Non-Manglik
What happens If Manglik Marries Non-Manglik? Can a Manglik marry a Non-Manglik? People often ask these questions. To know more about this complex question, one needs to dive deeper.
In India, parents do not want their child to get married to someone who is Manglik. And if one end up marrying a Manglik, they are likely to face certain problems in their life. Therefore, parents may not consider Mangliks while looking for their child’s life partner.
If you are Manglik, we are damn sure you must have faced trouble before getting engaged to your life partner. According to Vedic astrology, Mars is a furious and aggressive planet. It is known for creating obstacles in marriage, and if it is unfavourably placed, you may face unexpected accidents in life. Due to these characteristics and traits of Mars, natives do check for its placement before getting married. Those who fail to do so may face heat from one of the hottest planets, Mars. Know whether Mars is favourably placed in your horoscope with your Free Janampatri Report!
In the modern world, Everyone wants to know What happens If Manglik Marries Non-Manglik. Especially in a world where most young natives are interested in love marriage. They may not be able to take their relationship to the next level if one of them finds Manglik. Let us discuss Mangliks and Non-Mangliks in detail.
Who can be termed as ‘Manglik’?
According to Vedic astrology, if the red planet Mars is in the 1st, 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house of the horoscope, then the native is called Manglik. In south India, if Mars is in the 2nd house, the native is considered Manglik with reference to Lagna or Ascendant house. Mangal dosha can be known considering the position of the Moon. And sometimes, it is also suggested that it should be taken into consideration from the position of Venus, which is the significator of marriage. However, Ascendant is most important.
In astrology, the 7th house is considered the house of marriage and partner; the result is that whenever planet Mars aspects the 7th house, danger to the partner is indicated. The 8th house is known as the house of death, and Mars’s presence is a threat to self. All these positions are considered bad to the self or partner, which can create problems in your married life.
What ups and downs you are likely to face in your married life? Reveal with your Free 2022 Horoscope Report!
Can a Manglik girl marry a non Manglik boy?
In astrology, it depends on the position of planets, and many other factors, which may allow a Manglik girl to marry a non-Manglik boy. The first and foremost is the matching of Ashtakoota, which defines the total of 36 gunas. This can be relevant for both Manglik and non-Manglik individuals.
A Manglik girl can marry a Non-Manglik boy if they follow the below-mentioned conditions:
- If both the boy and girl are Manglik, then it may lead to a happy married life.
- As per the astrological thumb rule, if Mars is in the first house of a male native’s birth chart and any malefic planet is also present in the 1st house of a female native’s birth chart, it may eliminate Mangal dosha. This rule also applies when Mars is in the 4th, 7th, 8th or 12th house.
- If Mars is situated in the first house of Aries, 4th house of Scorpio, 7th house of Capricorn, 8th house of Cancer, and 12 house of Sagittarius, then Mangal dosha will no longer be effective. Furthermore, it allows a native to get married to a non-Manglik.
- If Moon and Venus are in the second house, then no Mangal dosha is applicable.
- If planet Mars is aspected by Jupiter, natives may escape the mangal dosha.
- Also, If Mars is associated with Rahu, it will remove mangal dosha and a Manglik native can marry a non-Manglik person.
- If Rahu is present in the 1st, 4th, 7th or 10th house, no Mangal dosha will apply according to old classic Muhurat Deepak.
- If a strong Jupiter or Venus is in Lagna house, then mangal dosha can be ignored.
- If benefic planets are present in the 1st, 4th, 5th, 7th, 9th, or 10th houses and malefic planets are in the 3rd, 6th and 11th house, Mangal dosha will be removed. But, it is applicable if the lord of the 7th house is present in the house of marriage.
- If the horoscope of both boy and girl indicates the successful matching of 27 or more Gunas, it will nullify the Mangal dosh.
- Apart from this, if the 7th house is strong or aspected by benefic planets like Jupiter and Venus, it will remove Mangal dosha.
- Similarly, if Planet Mars is aspected by benefic planets and not by any malefic planets, then Mangal dosha will be removed.
Moreover, there are a few more such conditions where a Manglik can get married to a non-Manglik. One must seek a proper analysis of birth charts from our Expert Astrologers before making any decision regarding the marriage of Manglik and non-Manglik natives.
Remedies For Mangliks
Want to remove Manglik Dosha? – yes, then there are things you should make a note of. Below are the best ways to reduce the impact of being a Manglik.
- Consume honey in the morning
- Eat sweets and serve them to others.
- Maintain good relations with your sister.
- Worship Lord Hanuman
- Recite any Mantras of Lord Hanuman
- Keep fast on Tuesday.
- Visit the temple on Tuesday and donate clothes.
- Keep a piece of red cloth with you.
- Wear a silver ring on the middle finger.
These remedies should be performed before and after the marriage. It is suggested that you should daily serve sweets to poor children. It can be any sweet, even a toffee.
In case, If a girl is Manglik, then, Ghat Vivah should be performed. Ghat vivah is marrying the girl to a ghat, i.e. pot. Such marriage should be performed by experienced pandits. This marriage can be performed by following its rituals; the only difference will be the absence of the bride/groom.
It signifies that the first marriage of the girl has happened with pot. Now the actual marriage will be considered her second marriage. Since the second marriage is seen from the 9th house, so Mars in 1s, 4th, 7th, 8th, or in the 12th house will have no relations with either the house of marriage or with the partner. Thus it will have no negative impact on the marriage life.
The same ritual is followed if the boy is Manglik. The only difference is that in this case, marriage is done with a kikar tree or a branch of a kikar tree. After the marriage, the pot or branch is destroyed by keeping in flowing water or near a pipal tree.
If the marriage of a boy and girl is quite essential or if they are insisting on marriage then this procedure can be adopted for their marriage.
Another way to neutralise the impact of Manglik dosha is to wear two gemstones of coral, where both gemstones should be of equal size. At the time of kanyadaan, place these two in the right hand of a girl. The one should remain in the girl’s hand, while the other should be poured in flowing water by her father or any other close relative. A girl should keep the first gemstone throughout her life as it will save her from any misfortune. This gemstone cannot be sold or purchased, or if it is lost in any way, then a girl should again borrow it from her parents. and this time, there will be no need to pour it in flowing water.
In modern times, if a native chooses their life partner and their Kundli doesn’t match, they should go for the remedies mentioned above to nullify the effects of Mangal Dosha. If you still have any queries, you should consult our Expert Astrologers so that they can suggest to you the personalised solution for Manglik dosha.