A Complete Guide On Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja And Its Benefits
According to Vedic Astrology, every Nakshatra out of 27 nakshatras are good as well as bad to an extent. Nakshatra decides our attitude, characteristics, behaviour, fate and so on. Yes, Nakshatra has a significant role in our lives.
Janma Nakshatra, or the birth star, is nothing but the placement of the Moon in the particular Nakshatra when you were born. The birth star has a significant role in our thinking pattern, personality, love and relationship aspects, etc. If a Nakshatra is favourable, then you can receive many benefits in life. However, a clear picture will be obtained only through the analysis of your horoscope. Here we are going to see if Ashlesha is good or not.
What Is Gandmool Nakshatra Dosh?
If the Moon is placed in some particular quarters of nakshatras like Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyeshta, Moola and Revati, Gandmool dosh will be formed. This dosha may trouble the native, bringing in many difficulties in life. There are 12 houses in the horoscope, and the placement and strength of the dosh depend on the separate horoscopes. Let’s see in detail the ill effects of Gandmool dosh in various houses of a horoscope based on the moon placement.
What Is The Problem With The Ashlesha Nakshatra?
- Gandmool dosha in the first house is formed due to the presence of the Moon in the first house of horoscope, and it results in issues related to physical and mental health.
- Gandmool dosha in the second house is formed as the moon is present in the second house of horoscope and will result in the issues related to physical health, marriage related issues, financial status etc.
- Gandmool dosha formed in the 3rd house will create problems related to marriage, general well being, career etc.
- The dosha formed in the fourth house may make the individual very possessive and sensitive. Thus he will have to suffer a lot with the relationships.
- Gandmool dosha in the fifth house says that the native will have issues related to children, love life, mental health, emotional health etc.
- Gandmool dosh in the 6th house may have issues with physical and mental health, profession, marriage, family, general well being, etc.
- Gandmool dosha in the 7th house, which is formed with the presence of the moon in the seventh house, will have issues related to mother, health and marriage.
- Gandmool dosha in 8th house, which is formed due to the moon placement, will cause the native with ill health, lifespan, marriage, father, mother and tons of problems in life.
- Gandmool dosha in the 9th house of horoscope may have issues related to health, wealth, profession, father, mother and mental health.
- Gandmool dosha formed in the 10th house which is formed due to the presence of moon will make the natives tired with the profession, emotional well being, mother related issues etc.
- Gandmool dosha, which is formed in the 11th house of horoscope, due to the placement of the moon in the eleventh house will create issues related to finances, career, mother, physical and mental health, friends, confidence, attitude etc.
- Gandmool dosha, which is formed in the 12th house of the horoscope, may cause issues related to lifespan, mother, father, career, marriage, and other problems.
Why is Ashlesha Nakshatra Japam required?
As mentioned above, janma nakshatras like Ashwini, Ashlesha, Magha, Jyestha, Moola nakshatra Shanthi homam. But all the doshas caused by this don’t need any homam.
Consult an expert astrologer to know if you need any japam or homam to make your life stable in all ways.
Nakshatra Shanti puja is one of the most remedial ways to reduce the ill effects of malefic birth star. Nakshatra Shanti Puja can be helpful to reduce the negative effects of malefic Nakshatra. Thus, Ashlesha nakshatra shanti puja is recommended since the star has hand mool dosha.
Benefits Of Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja
- The puja reduces the malefic effects of the birth star.
- It strengthens nakshatra to give good results to the native.
- Native will experience utmost confidence and courage all the time.
- Puja helps to remove all doshas in the horoscope.
- It protects the individual from major diseases.
- It garners the positive effects of Nakshatra.
How To Do Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti?
Nakshathra Shanti puja helps in providing mental peace, happiness and complete success in the native’s life. If you are Ashlesha nakshatra and have the dosha in your horoscope, it is important to perform Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja.
Ashlesha nakshatra shanti puja vidhi, normally, is performed continuously for 4-5 days. The initial days will be the day of japa mantra by the pandits. After this, Navagraha homam, rudrabhishekam and purnahuti will be performed. Whatever homam or puja you are doing, it is advisable to offer food to Brahmins which is known as Brahmana bhojana. Nakshatra Japan starts early in the morning when the sun rises and the native should fast during the puja hours.
Is Ashlesha Nakshatra Bad For Marriage?
If a person is having Gandmool dosha in the horoscope, it doesn’t mean that the nakshatra is bad for marriage. The dosha effect can be reduced through nakshatra Shanti puja and the same is true for Ashlesha Nakshatra too. The puja helps the native with wealth, health, wisdom, family wellbeing and removes marriage dosha. The puja will be performed only in the presence of the native who has the dosha. The experienced Pandits perform the dosha shanti puja according to Vedic rituals.
When Should We Do Mool Shanti Puja?
Furthermore, Ashlesha Nakshatra Shanti Puja must be done continuously for three months. The puja can also be done on the birth star every month. For your question, is Ashlesha a bad nakshatra? The answer is, it is not. But since it has Gandmool, people fear that it is a bad one. Fortunately, we have remedial puja, so, why would you worry?
So, are you clear with the ashlesha nakshatra dosha puja to reduce the ill effects of gand mool dosha? If you are unsure about the dosha in your horoscope, it is advisable to talk to an expert astrologer. Thus, bring fortuneto your life by reducing the ill effects which are caused by Ashlesha nakshatra.