Guru Graha Shanti Puja – An Effective Remedy for Jupiter
Jupiter is the natural benefic planet and, in fact, the most benefic planet out of the nine planets in the solar system. It controls 5 houses – the 2nd, 5th, 9th, 10th and 11th houses. The 2nd house is about family life & wealth; 5th house is about art, creativity & children; the 9th house is about Gurus, teachers, good deeds in the current lifetime, higher intelligence & relationship with father; 10th house is about the work environment, career, respect & social standing; and the 11th house is about gains. In addition to this, Jupiter also rules relationships and marriages, which are related to the 7th house.
Jupiter is the planet of the highest thinking, principles, ethics, philosophy and law. Thursday is the day associated with Jupiter, and ‘3’ is its number. This is a very spiritual planet that also provides material fulfilment. A good placement of Jupiter bestows the aspects of all the five houses it rules, plus the 7th house fulfilment.
Natural malefic will give you a difficult ambience. Natural benefic will give you a conducive environment. Ambience means the feel-good factor you always have. The first criteria to see how the planet is operating is by seeing the houses that it rules, the house it is placed in, nakshatra and the nakshatra lord. If Jupiter is in the 8th house in the nakshatra of 6th, 8th or 12th lord, then dasha can create havoc in life.
Indications Of A Weak, Malefic Or Debilitated Jupiter
- Jupiter gives very negative results when it is weak in the chart, debilitated or if it is afflicted by a malefic planet. Let’s see some of the indications:
- You have no control over your senses.
- You are very sensual and want to fulfil your desires of
sensuality by any means.
- You are prone to addiction.
- You easily get diseased. Jupiter is associated with Jiv- Karaka and Jiv-karaka is a human being. So when Jupiter is afflicted, then you will never have sound health.
- You have weight-related issues.
- You are arrogant, selfish and unforgiving.
- You have ailments related to the liver, gall bladder or impediment related to speech.
- You are facing issues with education.
- You are unable to conceive a child.
- You are facing a lot of family issues.
- You have been and are struggling with wealth and financial instability. You are unable to accumulate wealth.
- You don’t have a good rapport with your parents, especially your father, Gurus and teachers.
- You heard people calling you narrow-minded.
- Your relationship with elder siblings is not smooth.
- You do not get the fruits of your labour at work.
If you are going through the issues mentioned above, then it is most likely that your Jupiter is debilitated. Guru Graha Shanti Puja can be a solution for you. Go for it only after consulting a knowledgeable pandit.
Guru Graha Shanti Puja: Explore The Benefits
If an astrologer advises you to get this Puja done, considering it will be wise, as Jupiter is the most benefic planet because it is the only planet that has the power to reduce the negativity of the bad houses and other planets. It controls most of the areas of your life. If you have a weak or debilitated Jupiter, you will be benefited from Guru Graha Shanti Puja. How will it benefit you?
- It will bring wealth and abundance to your life.
- You will experience family happiness.
- You will earn respect in society.
- Your Intelligence Quotient will increase.
- You will be able to channelise your creativity.
- You will excel in performing arts or on stage.
- You will share a good rapport with Gurus, teachers and your father.
- You will seek knowledge and wisdom of higher things in life.
- It will bring immense luck to you.
- The hurdles in education will go away, and you will be inspired to pursue higher education.
- You will get a good work environment and career.
- You will have a high status or position at work.
- You will be loved and supported by your elder siblings.
- You will witness tremendous gains in life.
- You will be respected for knowledge, wisdom and creativity.
- Your speech will improve and become very articulate.
- You will have high life force energy, and your health will improve.
- You will be self-content and forgiving.
What is the condition of Jupiter in your Kundali? Get a free Janampatri report for details.
Guru Graha Shanti Puja: The Rituals To Follow
There are certain things if done, can enhance the grace of Guru (Jupiter). Sustaining the astrological solution of Graha Shanti is also as important as getting the puja done. Below are a few pointers to be done in order to avail the maximum benefits.
1) Light a fire lamp: Fire is a natural cleanser. It cleanses your energy body, making it easier for life force energy to flow through you. It has the power to break the destructive energy patterns and energise you. Light a lamp in your ‘Puja Ghar’ in the morning and in the place where you sleep at night. Make sure you do not point your legs towards it while sleeping.
2) Mantra: Chant the Mantra, ‘Om Guruve Namah” 108 times every morning. If chanting this mantra every morning is not possible, then at least do it every Thursday. Sounds play an important role in your well-being. It acts as sound therapy and activates the relevant Chakras to have a more fulfilled life.
3) Surrender to a Guru: If you get an enlightened Guru, there’s no blessing like that. Surrender to an enlightened Guru and let him guide you like a light. The planet Jupiter does the same thing. An enlightened guru is like the physical embodiment of Jupiter itself.
4) Yellow Attire: Wear yellow clothes on Thursday. Yellow is the symbolic colour of Lord Vishnu and Jupiter. The vibration of yellow colour activates Manipura Chakra, which provides vitality, health and balances energy.
5) Wear Turmeric or Chandan Tika on the forehead: The area between the eyebrows are sensitive and also the place of Ajna Chakra, which brings clarity and wisdom. Wearing Turmeric or Chandan tika at this place is very beneficial and invites the grace of Guru.
Jupiter in anyone’s chart represents the knowledge or wisdom they are here to learn. It also represents expansion in all aspects of life. It is crucial to see which house it is placed in and how it is aspecting other houses. If this one planet is debilitated, your overall life will be a mess. An astrologer can tell you the remedies for it. Guru Graha Shanti Puja is the most effective remedy and quick also.
Do you need Guru Grah Shanti Puja? Consult astrologers for the answers.
Guru Graha Shanti Puja: The Ending Note
This puja is done by priests and astrologers. Not necessarily that you have to be physically present in the place where this Puja is done, though it will be good too, you have options to opt for this Puja online, and the priests will do it for you. It has become way too convenient to have a remedy these days. Do not miss a chance upon enhancing your life when you have an option to do it.