Dattatreya Yantra: The symbol of enlightenment, Success and Wisdom
Guru Dattatreya is the incarnation of Shiva, Vishnu, and Brahma and the son of great sage Atri and Devi Anusuya. There is a belief that Lord Dattatreya is present everywhere. Those who worship him will benefit from intelligence, wisdom, and power.
According to Hindu belief, Dattatreya represents the triad of Brahma, Vishnu, and Shiva combined in one person. The word Dattatreya has formed with two words, Datta means (Given) and Atreya means (Son of Rishi Atri). Dattatreya was born to Anusuya and Atri, the holy couple. As a Hindu triad of three gods, his identity is symbolized by three heads expressing his unity with Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva. Dattatreya is the culmination of all gods, prophets, saints, and yogis.
There is only one Yantra in the Dutta Sampradaya, which is the Shri Datta Yantra. It is a powerful and highly revered Yantra. The Shri Dattatreya Yantra promotes prosperity, knowledge, and wealth. Three heads have been crafted on Dattatreya Yantra, indicating the three states of consciousness: waking, awakeness, and sleep without dreaming.
Sitting in meditation, he poses with his shakti beneath the Audumbara (wish-fulfilling) tree. In the pictures, he has been portrayed as sitting before a fire pit and is encircled by four dogs. There is a belief that these four dogs are a symbol for the four Vedas.
Special features of the Dattatreya Yantra
Datta Yantra releases you from the ill effects of evil energies. The yantra generates enormous amounts of positive vibrations helping in fighting against evil forces. With the power of the Dattatreya yantra and with the blessings of Guru, you can achieve your desired goals.
With your daily prayers, this Yantra will keep you in good health and repel evil forces from harming you.
Dattatreya Yantra: How to Use it?
As astronomical conductors of energy, Yantras, a very integral asset for concordance, achievement, prosperity, yoga, and reflection!
A yantra is composed of geometric patterns. Focusing the eyes and mind on the centre of the yantra will allow a person to achieve a higher level of consciousness. Copper is often used to make Yantras.
- Put the Yantra on a clean and sacred altar facing the East or North.
- Keep the Yantra away from other people. This should be washed with milk or rose water periodically. Afterwards, wipe it dry with a cloth. A Yantra’s colour may change over time, but this does not diminish its power.
- Apply small dots of sandalwood paste around the Yantra’s corners and centre.
- Traditionally, incense sticks and candles should be lit in front of the Yantra. Fresh or dried fruits can also be given as prasad.
- Recite the Dattatreya Yantra Mantra preferably after taking a bath.
The Dattatreya Yantra revitalises the lives of:
- People are facing the adverse effect of evil forces.
- People who aim to succeed in every aspect of their lives
- People who are affected by ill forces
- People who want protection from the ill wishes of others
- Those who are struggling to cope with challenges in life
- People who wish to develop in a more positive way
- Those who want to strengthen themselves so they can help others
Poweful Mantras for Dattatreya Yantra
“Om Dram Dattatriya Siva Baba Namaha”
Recite the above mantra 108 times daily.
The most Sacred Dattatreya mantra
“Shri Gurudev Datta”
In Hinduism, the figure of Dattatreya represents prosperity and luck. Gurdev identifies the Lord as the master of the universe as a whole. Shiva, Brahma, and Vishnu are all formed in Datta.
One of the most commonly used Dattatreya mantras
‘Digambara Digambara Shrīpad Vallabh Digambara’
The Lord has beautiful feet and adorns himself with the dress of the universe. Whenever he wanders, he brings joy and fulfilment to the universe with extreme beauty and light.
Guru Datta Mantra
“Hari Om Tat Sat Jai Guru Datta”
Lord Dattatreya is the ruler of the whole universe, and he is the true essence.
Why is it essential to recite the Dattatreya mantra?
Pitrudosh or Pitra Shaap allude to the issues that bring about in life because of hereditary condemnations. Most individuals brought into the world on this planet experience due to pitrudosh in some structure or the other.
Pitrus are the spirits of the left precursors from our families, who are stuck in the centre world called Martyuloka and Bhuvarloka. A portion of the impacts of Pitru dosh incorporates shortfall of descendants, failure to get married, disharmony in day to day life, the birth of untimely infants, and so on.
Reciting the Dattatreya mantra is a proven method to get away from the evil impacts of Pitru dosh in our lives.
The most effective method to recite the Dattatreya mantra
• Dattatreya mantra recitation amount depends on the severity of the genealogical revile against the existence of people.
• Start the mantra “Shri Gurudev Datta” and serenade it for around 30 minutes every day. Slowly increment the tally to cover 2 hours every day through the spending days.
• If you are experiencing issues in life, recite the mantra for 45 minutes during the beginning and afterwards increase it to around 4 hours day by day.
• If you experience negative issues because of Pitru dosh, do Narayana Nagbali, Nagbali, Kalsharp Shanti and Tripindi Shradha alongside the recitation of this Dattatreya Yantra mantra.
Benefits of the Dattatreya mantra
Chanting the Dattatreya mantra is a form of protection around the worshipper, shielding him from harm caused by his predecessors. As you recite this mantra, the effects of Pitrudosh and Pitru Shaap eventually diminish.
• Dattatreya mantra can soothe the spirits of predecessors that are struck on some brilliant planes and lead them on their excursions to paradise. Since these spirits can’t help themselves, we can help them by reciting the mantra to benefit while remaining on the earth.
• Since Lord Dattatreya is the amalgamation of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva – the Hindu trinity, this structure is an exceptionally amazing one in gifting the lovers with wealth, flourishing and bliss. Reciting this mantra can help in achieving every one of the longings of a person.
Ruler Dattatreya is the manifestation of Lord Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva in one single structure. Here is an assortment of Lord Dattatreya mantras that can assist aficionados with achieving everything without exception throughout everyday life.
Shree Dattatreya Yantra Benefits
- The presence of Dattatreya Yantra gives security from negative energies and fears.
- It gives amicability, achievement and profound advancement.
- There has been an assertion that reverence of this sacred device upgrades discourse and certainty.
- It likewise gives alleviation from pitrushrapa.
Placement For Dattatreya Mahasiddhi Yantra
Shree Dattatreya Yantra or Dattatreya Mahasiddhi Yantra stimulates the area where it is placed. Accordingly, you should keep it close to the passage of your office, shop, home or in your lounge area, sitting room, study room and even office reception. You may keep the Dattatreya Yantra-Copper on a table or use it as a wall decoration.
The best spot to keep this Maha Siddha Shree Dattatreya Yantra is the East way pointing toward the West. It gets stimulated by the heavenly vibrations of the East corner and rising beams of the Sun and give positive change energies to the residence through the supernatural calculation of Dattatreya Yantra.
Ritualistic worship of the Dattatreya Yantra
– Before beginning Dattatreya Yantra Puja or Shree Dattatreya Yantra Puja, you should clean your body and start with a positive and clear outlook.
– Find a quiet place where you won’t be interrupted while you perform this ritual.
– Now light the incense stick and an oil/ghee Diya.
– Put some new flowers, fruits and dry fruits on the altar where you will perform Datta yantra puja rituals.
– Now unwrap the Dattatreya Yantra and place it close by the image of the Divine.
– Take water with a leaf and sprinkle it on yourself, as well as the sacred instrument.
Invoke the Dattatreya Yantra Mantra and dedicate yourself to God.
– Close your eyes and visualise the godlikeness supporting you with wishes.
If you have problems in your life and are looking for lasting solutions. Check out the MyPandit online store for original and attuned yantras.