Ganesh Vighnaharta Yantra: Attract Richness, Wisdom and Good Fortune with This Yantra
Popularly known as the early marriage maha-mantra, Lagna Yog Yantra is an effective solution to help you get married soon. Unmarried individuals have often experienced miracles when this Lagna Yog Yantra is activated. With the help of this Yantra, you will be able to overcome all the karmic obstacles you might have faced in your marriage.
Lagna Vighnaharta Yantra – copper has been crafted in thick material with deep engraving and exquisite detailing. The image is etched precisely on a copper plate. In the case of karmic blockages, the Lagna Yantra is for those who are having difficulty getting married.
How Is Lagna Yog Yantra Beneficial?
It has the unique power to bring about marriage opportunities for an individual. With Lagna Vighnaharta Yantra, you can find the perfect spouse for you. You are more likely to marry the person you desire when using the powerful vibrations associated with Lagna Yog Yantra. You can use the Yantra to remove all your karmic blocks, find a true partner, and create new opportunities for yourself.
The following are additional benefits of the Lagna Vighnaharta Yantra-Copper:
- There is a better chance of marrying your dream partner.
- Find the perfect match for you.
- Provides a path for marriage without any delays or obstacles
Where Can We Install Lagna Vighnaharta Yantra?
Since the Lagna Yog Yantra provides positive vibrations. Thus, the yantra should be placed near the front doorway or entrance of your home, office, and shop. You can also place the yantra in your sitting area, study room, office cabin, or reception area.
You can also use this Vighnaharta Yantra as wall decor or as a showpiece on your table in your home, office, or shop. The East location is perfect for placing this yantra as the rays of raising the Sun to attract positive vibes and energise the East corner.
Are you facing marriage difficulties due to Mangal Dosha? Then you can perform Mangal Graha Shanti Puja online!
Steps For Worshipping Lagna Yog Yantra
- Take a bath and cleanse your mind before you begin Lagna Yog Yantra Puja. A positive and focused mind gives you better results.
- Choose a place where you can sit peacefully and perform the rituals.
- Light an oil or ghee Diya and use the incense stick to freshen up the ambience.
- Keep some fresh fruits and flowers in front of the altar.
- Now you can open the yantra and place it near your ishta dev.
- Now take a leaf and spray the holy water on yourself and the yantra for shuddhi.
- Now cleanse your body and soul and devote yourself to God.
- Recite the Lagna Yog Yantra mantra 108 times for maximum solutions.
Know personalised rituals from our Expert Astrologers to remove marriage issues from your life.
Lord Ganesh-The Symbol of blessings, success, and good fortune
In Hinduism, Lord Ganesh is one of the most revered deities. As such, he symbolises wisdom, good fortune, success, wealth, and abundance. Lord Ganesh is worshipped first in all Hindu Puja rites. Lord Ganesh is the ruler of Muladhara Chakra and is closely associated with integrity. Steadiness, strength, and support. Even the religions like Buddhism and Jains have faith in Lord Ganesh. Lord Ganesh has followers in countries, namely Sri Lanka, Nepal, Thailand, and Bali (Indonesia).
Renowned for his divine power, wisdom, and quick wit, Lord Ganesh is the son of Lord Shiva and Goddess Parvati and brother of the warrior Lord Kartikeya. There are several names given to him, each of which has its significance. Lord Ganesh is known by many names, including ‘Vighnaharta’ and ‘Vighneshvar’, meaning one who can eliminate all obstacles and difficulties.
According to Hindu mythology, Lord Ganesh protects his devotees from evil eyes and blesses them with good fortune, wisdom, and virtue.
There is a belief that Lord Ganesha protects his devotees from all the evil forces and blesses them with wisdom and well-being. Traditionally, Ganesha has four hands. One of the hands is holding sweetmeat (Modak/laddoo). Another hand usually appears in the blessing mudra; the other two holds weapons (axe or noose). Mouse (Mushak) is his vehicle. There are deeper meanings behind each aspect of his image.
To get divine blessings from Lord Ganesh, you can even perform an online Ganesh Puja.
Vighnaharta Ganesh Yantra - What Is It?
This Ganesha Yantra attracts prosperity, success, and eliminates all obstacles in the devotee’s life. Ganesh yantras are available for installation in homes, shops, and offices. For more benefits, you can wear it as a pendant or amulet.
As one of the most sacred instruments in Hinduism, Ganesh Yantra consists of sacred geometric patterns created with cosmic geometry and carried out in harmony with His Divine energy. The instrument has the power to enrapture the vibes and principles of Lord Ganesh with the help of the Ganesh mantra.
The powerful Ganesha Yantra resonates with the high vibrations of Ganesh and allows positive energy to flow from the place by excreting any negativity from there. The auspicious Yantra consists of thicker plates coated in gold or silver. There is a neat engraving of the sacred Yantra geometry on it. Messy, disorderly Yantras cannot bring benefits.
When worshipped, the Yantra grants triumph in all endeavours, intellect, prosperity, good fortune, and many other blessings. During religious festivals like Diwali, the Ganesh Yantra puja vidhi takes place.
How Meditation Upon Ganapati Yantra Is Beneficial?
The yantras, when meditated upon, create beneficial effects. Shree Ganesh Yantra aligns Lord Ganesha’s energies with the person who is using the yantra for meditation. An immediate union is formed with Divine Vighnaharta by visualising sacred geometry.
Through resonance, you connect with the energies of the macrocosm. Vighnaharta Yantras and Ganesh Yantra Pendants are beneficial when installed in the proper place at home/workspace. Through meditation on this Yantra, the devotee can experience various benefits.
- Install Vighnaharta Ganesh Yantra and get rid of all the bad energies and challenges in your life.
Ganpati Yantra grants intellect and wisdom to the owner.
- Correct placement of this sacred yantra will bring fortune and success in life.
- The Ganesh Yantra leads to abundance and wealth when installed or worn.
- Worshippers of Vighnaharta Yantra are blessed with wealth and power.
- It is possible to cure physical ailments through positive energies emanating from the Ganapathi Yantra.
- Worshipping the Ganesh Yantra brings you happiness, peace, and joy into your life.
- With the blessings of the Sri Ganesh Yantra, the person grows and flourishes in life.
- Using the Lord Ganesha Yantra will increase your chances of success in business, jobs, and securing new opportunities.
- To bring ease and smoothness to life, install the Yantra when life is challenging.
- A devotee can fulfil his or her wishes by chanting the Ganesh Yantra Mantra while installing and meditating on the Maha Ganapathi Yantra.
Mantra For Ganesh Yantra
Ganesh Yantra Mantra:
|| Om Gum Ganapataye Namaha ||
Correct Ways To Install Shree Vighnaharta Ganesh Yantra
- The East direction is perfect for placing Shree Ganesh Yantra. Else you can install it in your puja room in the East corner or use a red cloth to wrap the instrument and always keep it with you.
- You can frame it like a picture or leave it unframed.
- The Vighnaharta Ganesh Yantra ritual is not obligatory. You can opt as per your own spiritual beliefs.
- The power of Yantras has been observed by many people who meditate on them.
- Manifestations of your prayers are made possible by using the power of the Mantra embedded in it.
The above article has provided enough information about Lagna Vighnaharta Yantra and Vighnaharta Ganesha Yantra to enable you to make informed choices about which Yantra to use. Yantra functions have been thoroughly discussed, as well as their benefits and effects on your life.