Saturn Sade Sati for Cancer: Does The Hard Shell Of Crab Work This Time?
Just like astronomy, astrology also believes in the power of celestial bodies. According to Vedic astrology, each planet has some energy and power that can affect the life of the natives. These planets can be a source of positivity or negativity, making the life of people easy or inducing troubles in their lives.
When we talk about malefic planets, the first name that comes to our mind is planet Saturn. Also known as Shani dev by astrologers, Saturn is considered one of those planets which is connected to the miseries. When Saturn transits into a native’s birth sign, it forms Shani sade sati for that sign.
In this article, we will shed light on Saturn sade sati for Cancer. This will help you to understand what happens during the sade sati for the Cancer moon sign. The article will aid you in understanding when and how the sade sati period for Cancer starts and ends. Moreover, you will know about astrological remedies for sade sati for Cancer. But before absorbing the knowledge about Saturn sade sati for Cancer, let’s have a brief introduction of the planet Saturn and the Cancer sign.
How Saturn will treat you ahead? Get to know in a free astrology report.
Saturn - A Judge Of Karmas
The planet Saturn is believed to be an austere and rigid teacher. If it is unfavourably placed, it punishes the natives for their wrong deeds. Malefic Saturn keeps an eye on all our deeds and also keeps an account of our bad karmas. Shani Dev punishes in such a way that natives may feel pain and delusion. Individuals who are facing the negative impacts of Saturn may face myriads of losses in personal and professional life. There is a spree of health issues when Saturn moves into its peak phase.
On the flip side, Saturn may also give rewards if you work hard. As a result, individuals may earn immense wealth, a good name and health. Longevity is also bestowed by Saturn on the natives who are involved in moral acts of helping the poor and needy ones. It brings good luck for those natives who are making serious efforts in their work lives.
What is Saturn going to bring for you in future? Get to know in a free astrology report.
The Cancer sign is owned by the feminine planet Moon. Therefore, the natives belonging to this Cancer sign are believed to be hypersensitive and emotional. Since the Moon is associated with mental health, the Cancer natives are likely to be quite intuitive and practical. They usually distance themselves from big crowds and take part in a small social gathering group. They hate people lying about them or anything in general. They are passionate and loving but quite possessive about their loved ones. They are very protective of their family and friends.
They are loyal when it comes to their love interest. The Moon has phases like Waxing & Waning; similarly, Cancer natives do have many faces. They can be different on two consecutive days as they have frequent mood swings. So, if you are close to the Cancer mates, then you should be ready to handle their ever-changing faces.
What does Saturn leave for your sign? Uncover in the free janampatri sign.
Saturn Sade Sati for Cancer
When Saturn into the Cancer sign, it takes seven and half years to pass through the entire zodiac sign. This period of Saturn in a particular sign develops the Saturn Sade Sati. Therefore, many Astro lovers are scared of facing the Shani sade sati. When individuals come to know that they are undergoing the Sade Sati phase, they do everything to keep Shani dev calm. They use remedies made by the theories of Vedic astrology.
Shani Sade Sati for Cancer is also one of the phases that are inauspicious. For Cancer born natives, Sade Sati begins when Saturn enters the 12th house of the Gemini sign (Considering the position of the Moon). Then after a period of two and a half years, it moves into the Cancer sign itself for two and a half years before occupying the Leo sign. Sade sati period for Cancer is divided into three phases – The Rising of Saturn, The Peak and The Settling of Saturn.
Need daily predictions for your sign? Download MyPandit App.
During the Shani sade sati rising period for Cancer, Saturn moves into the 12th sign, which is the Gemini sign. This is the first phase where natives will start experiencing stress and pain. Though Saturn is friendly towards the Mercury planet, which rules the Gemini sign, it will create problems for the natives due to its inauspicious position in the kundli.
With the initiation of the first phase of sade sati for Cancer, the native becomes rigid and stubborn. There would be a sudden rise in the expenses, and natives may suffer from issues related to eyes. The enemies of the native will be in a strong position and ready to harm him/her. There are chances of meeting with an accident too. Overall, this sade sati period for Cancer will be filled with mental stress. This is the phase when the native may get into depression or get involved in some immoral acts too. Saturn will have a very strong influence at this time over the mind of the native.
What will be the influence of Saturn on your kundali? Uncover in the free janampatri report.
Shani sade sati for Cancer in its second phase will begin with Saturn’s entry into the Cancer sign, which is ruled by the Moon. Saturn and Moon are enemies, So the peak period for Cancer will not going to be easy with the Moon-ruled Cancer sign. The native may have a constant tiff with the spouse, and the relationship would be in danger. There would be a change of job due to problems at the present workplace or there may be demotion at the same place.
Cancer natives will travel a lot during sade sati for Cancer in the second phase. They may have mixed thoughts and would keep dwindling over decisions. People may lose their trust over the Cancer natives due to the influence of sade sati for cancer ascendant. And the self-respect will be spoiled in the second period of sade sati for cancer.
How’s the sade sati of Saturn will be for you? Unleash in free yearly astrology report.
The third phase of Shani sade sati for Cancer will start when Saturn enters the Leo sign. Saturn and Sun share an unfriendly bond. Hence the last sade sati period for Cancer will also be quite difficult for the native. This sade sati period for Cancer will hit over the professional life and on the financial front. There would be a sudden loss in business, and the native would lose his/her calm. There would be aggression in the general behaviour, and this may lead to distance from the loved ones. There would be a delay in ongoing project works.
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, July 23, 2002 >> Wednesday, January 8, 2003 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, April 8, 2003 >> Sunday, September 5, 2004 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Monday, September 6, 2004 >> Thursday, January 13, 2005 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Friday, January 14, 2005 >> Wednesday, May 25, 2005 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, May 26, 2005 >> Tuesday, October 31, 2006 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Wednesday, November 1, 2006 >> Wednesday, January 10, 2007 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, January 11, 2007 >> Sunday, July 15, 2007 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Monday, July 16, 2007 >> Wednesday, September 9, 2009 >> Setting
Small Panoti >> Libra >> Tuesday, November 15, 2011 >> Tuesday, May 15, 2012 >>
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Saturday, August 4, 2012 >> Sunday, November 2, 2014 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Friday, April 29, 2022 >> Tuesday, July 12, 2022 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Wednesday, January 18, 2023 >> Saturday, March 29, 2025
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 31, 2032 >> Wednesday, July 12, 2034 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, July 13, 2034 >> Wednesday, August 27, 2036 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Thursday, August 28, 2036 >> Friday, October 22, 2038 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Wednesday, April 6, 2039 >> Tuesday, July 12, 2039 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Monday, January 28, 2041 >> Tuesday, February 5, 2041 >>
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Thursday, September 26, 2041 >> Friday, December 11, 2043 >>
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Thursday, June 23, 2044 >> Monday, August 29, 2044 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Sunday, February 25, 2052 >> Thursday, May 14, 2054 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Wednesday, September 2, 2054 >> Friday, February 5, 2055
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, July 11, 2061 >> Monday, February 13, 2062 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, March 7, 2062 >> Thursday, August 23, 2063 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Friday, August 24, 2063 >> Tuesday, February 5, 2064 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Wednesday, February 6, 2064 >> Friday, May 9, 2064 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Saturday, May 10, 2064 >> Monday, October 12, 2065 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Tuesday, October 13, 2065 >> Wednesday, February 3, 2066 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Thursday, February 4, 2066 >> Friday, July 2, 2066 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Saturday, July 3, 2066 >> Wednesday, August 29, 2068 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Wednesday, November 5, 2070 >> Sunday, February 5, 2073
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Friday, March 31, 2073 >> Monday, October 23, 2073 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Saturday, April 12, 2081 >> Saturday, August 2, 2081 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Wednesday, January 7, 2082 >> Sunday, March 19, 2084 >>
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Tuesday, September 19, 2090 >> Tuesday, October 24, 2090 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Gemini >> Monday, May 21, 2091 >> Thursday, July 2, 2093 >> Rising
- Sade Sati >> Cancer >> Friday, July 3, 2093 >> Thursday, August 18, 2095 >> Peak
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Friday, August 19, 2095 >> Friday, October 11, 2097 >> Setting
- Sade Sati >> Leo >> Saturday, May 3, 2098 >> Thursday, June 19, 2098 >> Setting
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Saturday, December 26, 2099 >> Wednesday, March 17, 2100 >>
- Small Panoti >> Libra >> Friday, September 17, 2100 >> Saturday, December 2, 2102 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Tuesday, February 17, 2111 >> Tuesday, May 2, 2113 >>
- Small Panoti >> Aquarius >> Friday, September 22, 2113 >> Thursday, January 25, 2114
Sade Sati Remedies for Cancer
Saturn sade sati for Cancer could be full of hardships and pain. Misery and loss will find a permanent address for more than 7 years in Cancer native’s life. Here are the remedies for sade sati for Cancer to get some respite from the stress.
- The native should chant the Shani mantra for continuous 40 days.
- You should donate black urad dal or black sesame or a buffalo by keeping fast every Saturday.
- Chant Hanuman Chalisa every day and worship Lord Hanuman every day.
- Wear a blue sapphire gemstone and a 14-mukhi Rudraksha.
- Wear an iron ring made up of a horseshoe.
- You should wear black or blue clothes every Saturday.
How will be your day? Download MyPandit App.
In A Nutshell
The period of Saturn Sade Sati for Cancer is a temporary phase that may make the person stronger by learning life lessons. It will induce more patience and determination and make the person tenacious. Thus, you are advised to follow the remedies for sade sati for cancer to pacify the furious Saturn.
How Sade Sati of Saturn will be for you? Talk to astrologers. First consultation is FREE!